WRITE ME!!!

WRITE ME!!!
Click on the envelope and it will take you to this awesome site that will print and send Jon the letters absolutely FREE! All you have to do is type it up, press send and then it prints it off and Jon gets asap. He loves the letters and needs the love. Make sure that you send it to PERU LIMA EAST. Thanks everyone!!!

This is close, give or take a few days :). Chow!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

26 July 2010--Lo Maximo!! Happy Birthday Jen!!

Yo J-flee, whats kickin home slice!!  J-pride!!! Yeah, Yeah!  Jen, hope you had an awesome b-day.  Wow, I think you are 14 now, no?  Thats crazy, how fast time has flown.  Your old!!  Ha ha have a good b-day!!  A big b-day hug and kiss from your big bro!!
This week was just awesome like last week.  Friday we finally had Victor Tecona's baptism.  It was great because we have been teaching him since I got to Huancayo, and it was good to see him finally be baptized.  His baptism was at 7 at night and we called the ward secretary to fill the baptismal font and heat up the water. The problem was he was getting everything ready for the ward temple trip, and never made it to heat up the water.  So I ended up having to baptize him in ice water!  Wow it was way cold, but once I started to say the prayer I really didn't feel cold at all.  Usually when we get out of the water we feel cold, but it was the exact opposite.  The water was so cold when I got out it actually felt hot, it was pretty funny.  Sunday we had the baptisms of Mercedez and her daughter Fabiola.  They were way excited, and it went really well.  We were going to have the baptism at night, but they called us and told us we would be traveling to Lima Sunday after church for the zone leader confrence.  So we did the baptism right after the church meeting, and then booked it to the bus, Cruz del Sur, and we were off to Lima again.  We actually just got out of the zone leader council, and it went really well.  The last month practically all of the zones in the mission are going to meet their goals!  We had a training last change about putting more faith and the commitment to reach our goals and it has really worked for the whole mission.  This month we lost 50 missionaries to the lima north mission, but we are still going to have the same number of baptisms with 50 missionaries less.  Everyone is really excited.  It looks like there are going to be a few changes in the mission with zone confrences, and training all of the leaders in the mission.  It is going to be interesting, and I'm just sad I'm not going to be here to experience the changes  Everyone has been giving me a pretty hard time because I only have like 3 weeks left in the mission.  I am really going to miss the mission though.  Elder Hurtado and I have the goal of baptizing 30 people before I go home.  We have 14 right now, only 16 more to go, and I have 3 weeks.  We'll see how much the Lord blesses us these last 2 weeks.  In these next two weeks we have 7 with baptismal dates, and they are all so excited.  We have Gloria, Aldo, and Jr. who are an amazing family that we contacted 2 weeks ago, and they are so excited to be baptized.  They have already seen so many changes in their lives, and the gospel is already blessing their family a ton.  I love this family, and they are going to be baptized the 7th of August.  We also have Nestor and Haydee that are going to be baptized the 31st because the hna Haydee had drank coffee.  She was so sad to postpone her baptism, but I'm sure the Lord is just showing her the importance of repentance, and I'm sure she will never drink coffee again.  
I can't remember if I already told you the changes, but I'm staying in Huancayo!!!  I seriously couldn't be happier to finish up here in this ward.  I really think it is my favorite ward that I have had in the mission.  We only lost 2 missionaries from the zone, and we are really excited to keep working hard to reach our goals.  I really can't believe how much the Lord has blessed us the last change.  It is hard to count all of the blessings, and I just don't know how I can re-pay the Lord.  Well I guess its just going to be giving it my all to the very end, even though there isn't much time left.  
I'm feeling better and better every day running, and I'm looking forward to the stansbury triathlon when I get back.  Did you already sign me up for it dad?  I hope so, I am feeling pretty good, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do.  Thanks for the e-mails and the dear elders.  Steph really enjoyed your letter, and tell Sam Mitchell thanks for the letter too, and good luck in the mission.  I'll be writing from home.  Tell Cam thanks for the letter too, and I'm really sorry I haven't written anyone.  Oh and thanks Grandma and Grandpa, really enjoy the weekly dear elders.  Love you all, and thanks for all you do for me.  Have a great week!!
 
Love, 
 
Elder Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment